- With the new module GM Dataroom you can save all relevant documents inside a project. This ensures that you have relevant information and documents at one central place. The maximum file size is 1 GB and you can use up to 10 GB of data storage per project. Most popular file types are supported.
You can access GM Dataroom inside a project in the top navigation
Improvements GM Portfolio
- You now have the possibility to consider different equity structures and project exits in your portfolio:
- Define the equity structure in the "Investor" section of a project.
- There you can directly see the cashflow of your investment (darkblue bars)
- Add your projects to a portfolio and choose the specified investor profile
Example: we have 3 projects in our portfolio:
- We own 100% of the shares of "Wind Project 1" and are planning to sell the project at the end of 2026.
- We own 50% of the shares of "Wind Project 1" and are planning to sell the project at the end of 2026.
- We own 20% of the shares of "Wind Project 1" and are planning to hold the project until the end of the project lifetime.
- All cashflows are aggregated in the "Fimo" tab. Portfolio return ("Payout IRR") is then calculated based on this cashflow.
In our example we can see our investments in year 2017, the yearly paybacks and the exits in 2026 (Wind Project 1) and 2030 (Wind Project 2):
14th of January 2018